- Microgreens are the earliest stage of a vegetable plant’s development, after the sprouting stage.
- Their nutrient content is more concentrated.
- Their vitamin and antioxidants levels are up to 40X higher than more mature greens.
- They’re richer in macro minerals such as calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and potassium.
- They’re richer in micro minerals such as iron, zinc and copper. And I can go on and on… They’re richer in B vitamins, essential amino acids, folate etc!
WHAT ARE MICOGREENS AND THEIR BENIFITS?
HOME DELIVERY SERVICE
We have the fresh greens you need.
How to Order
To order our Microgreen direct from us we have a few options.
Click the link below for our order form to completely customize your order.
Check out our monthly subscriptions below.
Where do we deliver?
Maple Ridge, Coquitlum, Port Moody, North Van, West Van, Surrey and Langley.
(If you don't see your city here please reach out to us as these are just the current areas we have customers)
When do you deliver?
We harvest all our Microgreens on Thursdays and we deliver on Fridays.
Is your product organic?
We are not certified organic but we use all organic materials and never use any chemicals.
Can I try it for a month?
Absolutely!! You can try our subscription for a month and if its not meeting your needs you can change plans or cancel.
If you have any questions at all please send us an email! email@example.com